Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
Not sure about it?
Let's us see what are the differences between an optimist and a pessimist.
For optimist people:-
1. Expect the best
2. Believe in the future will be brighter
3. Focus on possibilities
4. Give people the benefit of the doubt
5. Problem solvers
6. Look for the good in bad situations
7. Want what they have
8. Know they can handle whatever comes their way
9. Act like owners of circumstance
For pessimist people:-
1. Expect the worst
2. Believe the worst is yet to come
3. Focus on all that is wrong
4. Are quick to judge and alienate people
5. Problem identifiers
6. Can't see beyond their problems
7. Want what they don't have
8. Believe they wouldn't be able to handle it
9. Act like victims of circumstance
So, which do you think you belongs to? Optimist or pessimist?
Make yourself as an optimist instead of pessimist. You will be feel happier and healthier.
Credit to: Imprint Training Center